Personal Data Declaration
This privacy statement describes how we, Electric Extreme, will collect and use your personal data.
According to the GDPR, personal data is defined as: "any information related to an identified or identifiable physical person ("data subject"); an identifiable physical person is a person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by specifying an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more factors specific to the physical, the physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that physical person."
1. Who are we?
Electric Extreme EOOD EIK 205546012 provides services related to letting electric motorbikes. The main part of the company's commercial activity is carried out through the website https://electric-extreme.bg/
Why should Electric Extreme collect and store personal data?
In order to provide you with the services related to our electronic online store, we need to collect personal data for the correspondence with you. In any case, we are committed to guarantee that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose and does not invade your privacy.
In order to contact you for direct marketing purposes, Electric Extreme will get in touch to ask for your consent in advance.
When you have ordered services from our website, we store your e-mail in order to send you our current offers that we believe will be of interest to you. You can always object to receiving our newsletter.
Your personal data we would like to process:
Personal Data Type, Source
Directly from the subject
Directly from the subject
Directly from the subject
Personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes:
• Execution of a sale of goods contract - mostly identification and communication;
• Signing contract preparation - we answer your requests and questions;
• Performing tax and other legal duties.
Our legal basis for processing personal data:
• Your agreement;
• In certain cases this may be our legitimate interest.
All legitimate interests pursued/protected by us or by third parties are as follows:
• Storage of information aiming to defend against judicial or tax claims;
• Using your data to improve the performance of our website;
• Implementation of direct marketing via e-mail.
Electric Extreme does not collect special categories of personal data.
2. Processing based on consent
In those cases when your personal data processing is not necessary, in order to fulfill a contract, a legal regulation, the administrator's or a third party's legitimate interest, as well as on another basis, Electric Extreme will process your personal data only based on your consent.
By giving your consent, you allow us to process your personal data for precisely defined purposes.
In cases when Electric Extreme sends its commercial offers to persons who have not used the services of Electric Extreme, the consent on behalf of the subject is required, and it must be given freely, unambiguously and in full awareness.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by selecting the 'unsubscribe' option added to every commercial message addressed to you or by e-mail through a respective free formulation statement to: email@example.com
3. Disclosure to third parties
It is possible to disclose your personal data to the following third parties:
Type of third parties - category of personal data transferred to Hosting companies, whose services are needed for the website and e-mail support; these would be names, e-mail, phone. They are related to the maintenance of Electric Extreme's website and e-mail; without the services of the hosting companies, the functioning of our site would be impossible. Facebook, Google Data are related to the user's behavior on the Internet, marketing purposes and improvement of the performance of our site with the aim of a better user experience.
4. Storage period
Electric Extreme will store your personal data as follows:
Personal data type, Storage period
Data from contracts with you, up to 5 years old - for tax and accounting purposes
5. Your rights as a data subject
At any time while we hold or process your personal data, you have the following rights as the data subject:
• Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the data we store about you;
• Right of rectification – you have the right to correct inaccurate or incomplete data about you that we store.
• Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask us to delete the data we hold about you from our records.
• Right to restrict processing – when certain requirements are met, you have the right to restrict data processing.
• Right to transfer – you've got he right to have the data we store about you transferred to another person.
• Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of your data processing, such as direct marketing.
• Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have all the rights due to you in the event that you are subject to the legal consequences of automated processing or profiling.
• Right of legal protection: in the event that Electric Extreme refuses to your request, in accordance with our access rights, we will state the reason for the refusal. You have the right to lodge an appeal as it is set out in the clause 3.6 below.
If there is a third party (as specified in the above 3.3) processing your personal data, all the above requests will be forwarded to them.
In the event you wish to complain about your personal data processing by Electric Extreme (or by third parties as described in the above clause 3.4) or to lodge an appeal about how your complaint has been dealt with, you have the right to lodge the appeal directly to the supervisory authority as well as to the GDPR Officer.
Each of these contact details are the next ones:
Contact details of the supervisory authority, Contact details of the GDPR Controlling officer Contact person: Commission for the Personal Data Protection (CPDP) Georgi Detelinov Address: 1592 Sofia, 2 Blvd. Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Sofia, 64 Krichim Street, floor 1, apartment 1 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Telephone number: 02/91-53-518 0884809128
7. Additional information
Under what circumstances will Electric Extreme be able to search for me?
It is not our aim to be annoying and we make every effort not to ask inappropriate or unnecessary questions. In addition, the information you provide will be subject to strict measures and procedures to minimize the risk of unauthorized access or disclosure of the data.
Can I find out what personal data of mine Electric Extreme has?
At your request, Electric Extreme can confirm what information we store about you and how it is processed. If Electric Extreme stores your personal data, you can request the following information:
• Identity and contact details of the person or organization that has determined how and why your data is processed. In some cases this will be their representative in the EU.
• Contact details of the Data Protection Officer, if any. • The purpose and legal basis for processing your data.
• Information about the legitimate interests of Electric Extreme or a third party, if the processing is carried out on such a basis.
• The categories of collected, stored and processed personal data.
• Recipient(s) or categories of recipients to whom the data is/ will be disclosed.
• Information about how we can guarantee that, if we intend to transfer your personal data to persons in a third country or international organization, it is transferred and stored securely. The EU has approved personal data sending to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. For other cases, we will guarantee that specific measures are being taken to ensure the security of your information.
• How long will the data be stored.
• Details about your right to correct, delete, restrict or object to such processing.
• Information about your right to withdraw your consent at any time.
• How to lodge an appeal to the supervisory authority.
• Whether the provision of personal data is a legal or contractual requirement or a condition of signing a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of not providing such data.
• The personal data source, if it was not collected directly from you.
• Full information on automated decision-making processes, such as profiling, and any important information about the logic behind this decision-making, as well as the meaning and the expected consequences of such data processing.
What identification documents will I need to provide to access information about my personal data?
In cases when you are not able to find us through the contact details you gave us (e-mail or phone number), Electric Extreme accepts the following